Microsoft Dynamics CRM Configuration and Workflow
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can easily be configured to match the way you conduct your business using your organisation’s own terminology.
Each and every out of the box record can be modified to match this terminolgy and completely new records can also be created from scratch. Best of all, no programming or database skills are required to make these types of changes. A trained system administrator can easily handle the changes.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM you can:
- Create as well as remove tabs, sections, and fields in each record type.
- Rename any field, tab, section or record in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to fit your companys terminology.
- Create an unlimited number of custom entities and attributes which can be added to the sales, marketing, or customer service areas of the system.
- Create relationships between custom entities allowing Microsoft Dynamics CRM to provide as many dynamic relationships as necessary to meet your business requirements.
- Design workflow rules which trigger emails, activities and other actions in the system to lessen the burden on your staff and automate complex processes.
The configuration tool within Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a powerful tool that provides tremendous flexibility to your organization and able to meet a wide array of needs.