Works the way you do
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is quite simply the fastest and easiest way to add CRM capabilities to any organization.
The product offers excellent Web, Desktop and Mobile clients but it was also designed to partner with Outlook thereby delivering lower training costs, broader user adoption, less application-switching, higher productivity, and an incredibly rapid return on investment.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can give your employees direct access to customer information through Microsoft Outlook, enabling access to the information they need when they need it, in the office or offline on the road. Microsoft Dynamics CRM lets you work the way you want to work with features such as:
- Tight integration with Microsoft Office and Outlook, allowing employees to easily exchange information between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Office applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word, schedule activities and use Outlook email they can work online or offline.
- Quick and easy access to your data through context-sensitive information for populating forms or taking next steps without changing screens.
- Customized workspaces that allow users to create, save, and reuse favourite views of customer data without the distraction of unneeded information.
- Service Calendar that allows service schedulers and dispatchers to schedule activities by resource, time, or service.
- Powerful reporting and analysis tools that make it easy to identify opportunities and problems at a glance.
- Great mobile support that allows field workers to get instant access to customer data, both online and offline, from any personal digital assistant (PDA), laptop, or web client.
Works the way your business does
Microsoft Dynamics CRM not only fits right into your employees’ lives without disruption, it also adapts easily to your existing business workflow and processes. You can quickly modify application forms, data fields, and relationships or add new activities and objects without writing a single line of code. This makes it easy to tailor Microsoft Dynamics CRM to suit your needs and fit your business like a glove. You’ll also find a number of smart workflow innovations that speed use, including next-step suggestions and automatic task assignment. Microsoft Dynamics CRM also includes capabilities such as:
- A marketing automation module that makes it easy to build customer or lead lists, create targeted marketing campaigns, track the progress of those campaigns, and follow up on campaigns.
- Quick Campaign wizard that allows marketeers and salespeople easily and quickly to send out e-mail blasts to targeted lists and track response.
- Service scheduling that allows you to manage centrally all aspects of a service request, from logging and despatching to tracking and follow-up.
- Easy customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to your business workflow by adding custom objects and activities, designing custom views for different users, and building business logic into the CRM with Windows Workflow, so that Microsoft Dynamics CRM automates repetitive tasks, tells users next steps, sends e-mails, and raises alerts for open itemsnothing falls through the cracks, giving your customers a better experience.
- Flexible reporting that enables managers to easily see how your business is doingCRM data can be transferred into Microsoft Excel for analysis or into Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server for updating executive dashboards or collaborating on customer-related documents.
- Global deployment is fully supported for multiple languages and currencies across multiple time zones.
Works the way technology should
Microsoft Dynamics CRM works the way your IT staff wants it to because it’s based on proven, industry-standard Microsoft technology that’s easy to learn and work with. You’ll enjoy a rapid, low-cost deployment; low support costs; and easy scalability as your business grows. IT-friendly features include:
- Easy to modify forms, data fields, and information relationships so that users can get the customized information they need.
- Streamlined installation diagnostic tools that reduce setup time and help ensure a successful deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Fast data searches across large volumes of customer data that help users find the information they need.
- Easy to use step-by-step Microsoft Exchange Connector Deployment Wizard that simplifies Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration with Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.
- Simple and fast connectivity to external data sources that gives users access to relevant information.
- Advanced management and notification tools that are centralized and give the IT staff the right information to manage a CRM system.
- Easy Integration between internal and external systems including Microsoft Office Communications Server as well as with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and other line of business systems helps reduce operational costs, supports multi-location collaboration and provides faster access to business critical functionality.